Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My First Orders

Selling bread is a new experience for me.  I have sold ten loaves in my first week of business.  I think it was because of my samples.  I took loaves of bread to the college and gave some to my friends at The Arts Center.  I will be busy making bread the next 2 days.  It seems just as much work is happening on the web as in the kitchen.

P.S.    Bread is a beautiful thing.
P.P.S.   If you would like samples of Mr.Mustache bread delivered to your work place, email me "givemebreadnow.com."


Actually, You should probably use my normal email address if you really want the samples.
mr.mustachebread@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be ordering soon, Isaiah. Our mouths are watering just thinking about it!!

    Oh - and by the way, you are quite the talk of the house around here. All the kids are obsessed with Mr. Mustache!!!

    ReplyDelete