Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's ok to complain..........

You get your nicely wrapped loaf of Mr. Mustache bread and drool over it all afternoon.  You know you should wait, but you just can’t.   You give into temptation and unwrap your bread.  You take a tiny piece and quickly stick it into your mouth.  But then the unexpected happens, the bread taste funny.  Your Imperial Cinnamon Raisin tastes cheesy with a hint of cinnamon!  What do you do?  My advice is this: Call Mr. Mustache.
I have been baking bread for almost one year, and I've never received a single complaint.  I find it hard to believe that somewhere along the way I haven’t made a mistake.  I think that because I am a kid people don’t want to hurt my feelings, but I'm running a business and I take it seriously.   I may go in my room and cry for a bit (just kidding), but please tell me my mistakes so that I can learn from them.

So if your bread explodes, or if you get a loaf of sourdough and it is too heavy to lift, or if you open your bread wrappings and the bread explodes in your face, please let Mr. Mustache know.   I will make you a new loaf.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes.... We have a complaint then.... EVERY time we get any of your bread, it is just waaaay to good and we eat too much in one sitting and get belly aches. Please bake loafs not so scrumptious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bread is ALWAYS perfect!! We all jump up and down when there is Mr. Mustache bread in the house! I'm off to order some now!

    The Patzers

    ReplyDelete