Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cowboy Sam


When two friends come together, it makes something better than either can be on their own.  Sourdough Sam and Cowboy Cheddar have formed a beautiful friendship.  Introducing Cowboy Sam. 






Cowboy Sam has a four-cheese blend: aged parmesan, provolone, cheddar, and mozzarella.  It is made with my personal homemade sourdough starter.  It is crusty and chewy and shaped in a short baguette.


 

How to eat it:  A lot of my breads taste so good straight out of the oven.  Bumpkin, Sourdough Sam, and Cowboy Sam are exceptionally good when you pop them into a hot oven for 5-10 minutes before mealtime. My family has made a sort of pizza out of the Cowboy Sam.  We slice it in half and then put some toppings and cheese on it and broil it in the oven.  Yum!  Also, it would be great with summer tomatoes and basil.  In the meantime, we are eating the Cowboy Sam with tomato soup.

Try one and let me know what you think.  Here is an advertisement I made for my Cowboy Cheddar bread.  It still applies.


No comments:

Post a Comment