Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Farm Union- My Customers of the Week!

The ladies of Farm Union have been great customers.  They have always helped me find the person that my order goes to.  I've always been able to sell my extra bread there and I have made some good friends.  These ladies are great!



 Everybody got a smile from this picture (not a Silly).


Instead of giving everyone their favorite bread, I gave them a gift certificate for a free loaf of Mr. Mustache Bread.  These gift cards are available for purchase.  A fun gift idea would be to buy a loaf of your favorite Mr. Mustache bread and a gift card for the recipient to also try one of their choosing.  My bread makes a great gift because it is delicious, it is already wrapped, and it has personality!  It is a gift people are always happy to get and will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment