Monday, February 20, 2012

Sandwich Sticks


Here is another new bread by Mr. Mustache.


Sandwich Sticks are amazing for........ guess what?  Sandwiches!  An order of Sandwich Sticks comes with four baguettes, almost a foot long each.  Two of the four baguettes are topped with smashed garlic.  This bread is salty and crisp.  I used to be a big fan of subs from Jimmy John's (in Fargo).  I'm pretty sure I'll never eat there again.  I like this bread so much better.  My dad likes it so much he wants me to get it on my website so he can secretly order some.  He doesn't want to share! 
Check out the wonderful pockets of air in these sticks.  












Give it a try, and let me know what you think.  Make a great sandwich, and send me a picture.  I'll put it on my blog!

3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing!! Can't wait to try it!

    Praying you feel better soon.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done!! We made sandwiches with your new Sandwich Sticks for dinner tonight. They were every bit as delicious as they looked. You have such a talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I ordered these Sandwich Sticks, would you make me a sandwich JUST LIKE the one posted? MMMM it looks good. Janice McIntosh

    ReplyDelete